This policy describes how Crolinnhe Guest House collects, processes, uses and discloses your personal information when you contact us via telephone or our website.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us and we promise to respect your personal information.
All information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and we will do our very best to ensure that your details are accurate and up-to-date.
Information We Collect About You
In order to provide a personalised service we are required to collect and process your personal information. You may volunteer this information when speaking to our staff by telephone, visiting our website or corresponding with us by email or post.
We may automatically collect information such as telephone numbers or email addresses that you use to correspond with us.
How We Use Your Information
We will use your personal information so that we can provide you with a first class service, and in particular to;
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests
- Confirm you reservation
- To confirm, update and improve our customer records
- Provide information that may be of use to you such as restaurant recommendations, car hire, walking guides, directions etc
How We Share Information With Others
We work closely with a number of trusted partners with whom we may share personal information to help us provide our services. These include;
- Travel agents and other agencies organising you travel
- Service providers who work with us to help and provide our services such as taxi/cabs, restaurants etc
- Law enforcement or government organisations where we are required to make such disclosures by applicable law
Personal information that you supply us with and the information about your use of services will only be used by us, to tell you by telephone, email or letter about services that may be of interest to you.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure; if you wish to call by telephone to complete a reservation please do so on +44 (0) 1397 703795
Retaining Your Personal Information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we feel that we have a relationship with you and will only use it for clear and explicit purposes.
Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a safe manner.
Accessing Your Personal Information and Your Rights Under The GDPR
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal date, you have the following rights;
- Right of Access – you have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you
- Right of Rectification – you have a right to correct date that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to be Forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the date we hold about you to be erased from our records
- Right of Portability – you have the right to have data we hold about you transferred to another organisation
- Right to Object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing
- All the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data
If you are concerned that any of the information we hold about you is incorrect, out of date, or may be used inappropriately, please contact us with your concerns and we will take appropriate steps to amend our records.
To exercise any of your rights or if you have any queries related how your date is processed, please contact Sophie Edwards directly by telephone +44 (0) 1397 703795 or email email@example.com
Changes To This Policy
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate notified to you by email.
Please check back frequently to see any update of changes